Our mission is together we can achieve much more for the benevolent relief. Australian Taxation Office (ATO) has endorsed Marathi Katta Australia with the Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) & Charity Tax Concessions status from 17th October 2012. Marathi Katta Australia’s 7 point mission statement; Below mention activities have been undertaken or will be undertaken where possible to assist public benevolent by assisting disadvantaged people who are in need by relieving their sufferance directly via:
1. Distribution of food to people with misfortune;
2. Distribution of blankets and warm clothing to homeless people;
3. Provision of temporary shelter to people who are affected by natural calamities or at risk of being homeless;
4. Provision of mobility aid to disabled people;
5. Offering professional counseling to terminal ill people;
6. Provision of blood through blood donation to support requirements of sick people; and
7. Provision of educational aid to eligible candidates via schools and other channels.